The DIANA KOTB ICON COLLECTION LAUNCH SALES EVENT is on this weekend, starting 15th February 2020.
View the new ICON COLLECTION 2020 for the very first time!
PLUS, 40% OFF STOREWIDE for 48 HOURS ONLY! ONLINE AND IN-STORE!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
GIFT BAGS – Free cosmetic gifts with every purchase on the day. HAMPERS – Every customer who makes a purchase goes into the draw to win one of three hampers to be drawn out on 19th February 2020. SWEETS AND TREATS – To satisfy any sweet tooth!
LOCATION- Studio 14, 30 Maddox Street, Alexandria NSW. Plenty of parking in the complex!
TIME- SATURDAY 10am – 5pm. SUNDAY 10am – 4pm.
ONLINE SALE- Commences at 10am on 15th February 2020. Sale will end 11:59pm 16th February 2020.
This is officially my first week back at work and I am extremely excited for the year ahead. However, in the wake of the ravaging bushfires all over Australia, I am questioning the timing of my latest campaign.
It is such a fun, upbeat campaign and it doesn’t seem like the right moment to share that with you when so many are suffering.
Although I have donated, as I am sure many have already done, somehow it doesn’t seem like enough.
I believe the dialogue needs to shift to what we can do as individuals and companies. To help support the local community and help reduce our carbon footprint, which has played a major part in the drought and fires.
WHAT CONTRIBUTES TO CLIMATE CHANGE:
• Mass production of garments and the increase of fabric dying.
• Mass production of synthetic fabrics such as Polyester.
• Producing fast-fashion garments that last a season and then discarded.
• Irresponsible packaging and branding.
For Diana Kotb the brand, our desire to stay local, to design and manufacture in Australia has never been stronger.
DIANA KOTB’S CLIMATE CHANGE PROMISE:
• The brand will continue to support local fabric mills.
• We will continue to honour one of our core principals and trade as an ethical and sustainable Australian brand.
• We will strive to eliminate all synthetics fabrics from our garments by 2021.
• We will transition to more environmentally friendly and biodegradable packaging in the next few months.
• We will continue to produce in limited amounts to reduce excess stock and wastefulness.
• Finally, the quality of our garments will continue to be of the highest standard so you can wear your Diana Kotb garments for years to come.
We all have a responsibility to take care of this beautiful country.
The Spring 2019 Collection has finally arrived online and we are so excited to share it with you!
The colour palette is tonal, warm and earthy with the use of beige, maroon, and olive for the cooler Spring days. As we transition into warmer weather, the colour palette changes into cooler shades of ivory, blues and denim.
We see familiar feminine silhouettes with full bishop sleeves, pleating and wide leg pants. That has been juxtaposed against gold exposed zippers and large bold buttons.
The fabric as always, is of the highest quality and sourced from Italy, France, Japan and New Zealand.
Made in Australia, Diana Kotb works closely with our factory to produce the highest level of quality making and finishes.
Fall in love with the new Spring 2019 collection, available now in our Alexandria Showroom and our online store.